Happy New Month.. Today I will just go straight to my outfit of the day. Got this particular sw...
Every lady needs at least one statement coat in her closet that will add more glam to her outfit. P...
Every lady needs at least one statement coat in her closet that will add more glam to her outfit. Personally am not so good in layering outfits when its cold so I always go for such statement coats that will scene steal and at the same time keep me warm.
Got this particular coat am wearing on the blog today from SheIn, an online clothing shopping site that specifically targets women. I especially love the leather detail on the back and the fact that it comes with its own leather belt. Very warm if you ask me. In fact, pardon me if you spot me in this coat quite a number of times..I mean? Who wouldn't give in to such awesomeness?! Furthermore, am a victim of repeating outfits especially if I find something I really like but good thing is I always come up with different ways of styling them; advantages of being a fashion blogger; you get to be creative with what you have.
I wore this look with Olivia Pope in mind and its just perfect for the office ladies.
Enjoy today's post and keep warm.
Posted in My Style
Hello from this other side beautiful people. Been feeling so uninspired to blog lately and that...
Hello from this other side beautiful people. Been feeling so uninspired to blog lately and that explains my silence for the past few days. I however decided to break the silence with a simple post on 'What's in my Bag' which is contrary to my usual outfit posts.
2. My phone
3. Sunglasses in case the weather decided otherwise
4. Notebook and pen (very important in case of impromptu meetings) or situations where you may need to note down something; I know we are digital nowadays but believe me a notebook can come in handy in situations you could never imagine
4. USB Cable
5. Small ladies purse that you can use for days when you don't feel like carrying your bag around
6. Toiletries bag (The one with patterns)
7. Wet Wipes
10. Makeup (Lipstick, Foundation, Foundation Brush etc; I normally keep mine in a makeup bag only that I didn't capture it as part of the pics)
11. Small bottle of cologne
12. Pocket Tissues
13. Luron NailPolish Remover Pads (Chipped nail polish is a turn off)
It is not happy people who are thankful, but thankful people who are happy ~Unknown 2016 is alm...